Friday, May 8, 2009

HEAVY CRAFT/SOFT LANDING

I just came back from seeing Art House Productions' original play, HEAVY CRAFT/SOFT LANDING. It was one of the best things I've seen in the last year or so -- and I go to a lot of theater. Typical of all of their productions, it was visually striking, inventive and poetic in an abstract way, but now, as the company matures, the structure and vision have become tighter. Tomorrow (Saturday, May 9th) is the last show and there are only a few tickets left. (You can buy tickets at: www.arthouseproductions.org). If you miss out on this don't make the same mistake next time.

1 comment:

Irene Borngraeber said...

I'll admit to being a tough sell, but Heavy Craft really surprised me. It was profoundly sweet without being insincere or domineering- not such an easy task when you're venturing into alternative media. Too bad for those who missed it!